November 16, 2009

Blush Boudoir

We're feeling saucy today—feels like a splendid time to show off some glamorous, sultry boudoir photos by our photographer friend, Tracy Abstson. Her Blush Budoir project is laced with so much hotness, I practically need an icy beverage just to finish this post.

I simply love this concept: sexy, beautiful shots of yourself, propped to your liking to capture your more provocative side. The key here is eloquence, and Tracy is able to toe this fine line so gracefully without missing the sparkle. Her comfort level with her clients is obvious and creates the perfect platform to bring out the vixen in all of us. Typically intended for your sweetie's eyes only, I can't think of a better gift to spice things up a bit.



Also, check out Tracy's modern day vintage hair accessories: PinMeUp Couture

3 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure this is HOT, but I might need a few more examples. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for you incredibly kind words and with all kinds of linky love in it! And my favorite part of this feature.... "Her boudoir project is laced with so much hotness, I practically need an icy beverage just to finish this post". lol That was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Pictures Tracy! What a wonderful gift to give to some LUCKY husband!!! HOT HOT HOT

    ReplyDelete